Thursday, November 02, 2006

Juty Dury


What the fuck is jury duty, thats what i thought to myself when i first found out i had to go downtown at 7:45 on halloween.

I postponed and postponed until it finally came to the day Oct 31st, I go down to the courthouse get my badge sit down in the assembly room to see all these weird people pointing at a hot latina chick. I ask them what the fuss is about and they tell me it's Eva Longoria and everyones going crazy over it.

They excuse for break so i go grab a crossiantwich and come back to find every seat is taken except the one next to my new friend Eva. I walk up and kindly ask her to move her bag and newspaper and take the seat, at this point half of the room is staring at me now. So i start to shoot the shit with her, "Have you ever been called out before?" i ask prentending to have no clue who she is and she tells me that she it's her first time and we get into a stupid conversation about judge judy and her name gets called shorty after. She takes off and this old lady runs up to me and asks if i know "who i was talking "to like it was the coolest shit on the planet.

No comments: