Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 2.

Last April i was laid-off from my great studio job and i started doing graphic design for myself, with this came new hours and a lot more time to party.
I started going to shows every night, and when i turned 21 in June i was unstoppable.

I could work whenever the fuck i wanted, wake up at 2 work till 8 and go out drinking at 10, After a while this was my daily routine the only thing keeping me from being hung over or getting too drunk was the California snow. I would have a few drinks do a few bumps and just hang out at least five nights out of the week. This got to be a bit much after a month or two so i stopped, for a while.

I started messing with other drugs so i could keep partying but not become a cokehead. MDMA, Pills, Mushrooms, Acid even Heroin at times. With this came more parties, wild ass people like myself, and more real hollywood. The point of all of this is that it's been over 6 months since i've been sober for a solid week and maybe writing about it might help me take a break, at least a month without any drugs. I will keep smoking the good green herb to keep me alive through this period of my life and write about how it's going. Today is day 2, the last drug i did was coke after drinking 13 free drinks at the Roxy for a Chili Peppers show. I feel pretty good, my nose is clear and so is my head. 28 more days to go.

No comments: