Monday, December 04, 2006

Movin' on Down.



Its been 2 and a half years that i've kicked it the hills. It's great up here the skys are bluer, air is cleaner and theres actually stars out at night. When i moved up here it was to get away from all the madness of the city, i got my break and then some. I will miss the canyon country store and pacé and all the dope people up here. I won't miss most of my weak ass neighbors on my street calling the cops on me and making all kinds of crazy shit up. Soon i'll be back, I don't drive so it will be nice having a bus within a walking distance of my house. Now all my peoples wont bitch about coming "up the hill" everytime they pick me up. The Canyon will greatly be missed by this scumbag.

1 comment:

Above the City said...

Cool Scummy.

Love it up in the hills too.

Keep on truckin' and duckin'.