Saturday, December 02, 2006

The haps.


Rolling Stones at Dodger stadium. Good show, a ton of women. I didn't know what to think about seeing a concert at the stadium but i have to give it up to the stones. They had a 4 story screen attached to the moving stage , great sound, and finished off with fireworks. I love the stadium and could appreciate the stones so this all came together pretty good. They did a bunch of shit that i didn't know for the first 30 minutes which game me some time to get a fried dodger dog and beer. I came back to hear a bunch of old hits and smoke a few joints.

I was going to write here about the mickey avalon show at LAX but i have chosen to forget about that night. if you know me you have heard about it. if you don't, then you wont. But i decided to take a few days off to get my head together and saw Steel at their last kibitz show this year and they fucking ripped it up as always.

Last night i saw RZA at the Key Club. Small Venue, Big energy, and a legend on the stage. Shavo the bass player from System of a Down backed him up along with an full stage of kill beez. They started the set by playing sitting down and playing a game of chess and smacking down the pieces to make a beat, sick right. RZA had a bottle of grey goose that he passed into the crowd and asked back for it to take a sip right before he lit up a blunt. It was a great show and I managed to sneak my way all the way up to the front for the last few songs. He did Wu-Tang classics, Bobby Digital tracks, Kill Bill songs, and even a Gravediggaz track. Big-Up to RZA and the Wu-Tang fam.

I have a bunch of shit to write about and no time write about it. i'm trying to keep my other blog updated daily and it takes away from this one a little bit. Tonight, if you're in LA and looking for something to do make it down over to Peel Here, a sticker show with a few of my friends taking part in. Taco truck and drinks on site. Should be fun, Check the flyer below for details and as always stay scummy.


No comments: