Saturday, March 15, 2008

An underage girl bought me a ticket to see Wolfmother...

Wolfmother

I bought a 1/5 of Jack D and started my drinking early! By 8 we were ready to roll to the Palladium but not too sure about the security check. The girl who was my partner in crime for the night wanted to bring a flask of Jack D on top of the drinks we had already consumed. The flask was metal so glanced around the pad and came up with a children's gummy bear vitamin bottle which i filled to the top and threw into my good ol' Joe Boxer's, It was done by the 3rd song.


I thought it was cool how the bass player would play the bass and the keyboard at the same time and he would flip up his keyboard every once in a while.We than procedded into the crowd a bit tipsy, getting as close as possible. The rowdy meter picked up when a mosh pit broke out when they played the Zeppellin song "Communication Breakdown". As we're getting pushed around I have the girl in my right arm and fucking fools up with my left arm throwin' a few elbows when I can...and not to lie I even elbowed some bitch in her back for trying to get rowdy next to us. They wrapped up with a 4 song encore.

Wolfmother played a great show and I would definitely see them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.