Thursday, July 06, 2006

fuck drugs.


Drug Free Zone in Berkeley
Originally uploaded by SubiYurek.
i'm over them. for the most part that is.

In the last two months there hasn't been a period of over 3 days where I didn't do any drugs. mostly cocaine, a lot of mdma, some acid, hippie crack, morphine, some heroin and any pharmaceutical drugs that made it my way.

so this is day four. well the beginning of five now and i'm fucking tripping harder than on any of the drugs. I have a weird withdrawals because there wasn't any specific drug that I stuck to, so between 9pm and 1am I start feeling really weird. very lightheaded almost as if I smoked a cigarette for the first time. I hope the passes some time soon, or I might just end up saying fuck it and doing drugs again.

I want to at least go a week without anything except the good green stuff. it's been fucking hard and that's kinda starting to scare me that I can't live a week of my life without doing any drugs. that means i'm addicted right. what the fuck does it mean.

No comments: