Monday, June 19, 2006

Popin' the cherry.

i am the los angeles scumbag. how i got here i don't know, but i did so suck it.

what the fuck am i doing here? we'll see. so who am i... a 20yr old scumbag, not born a scumbag but turned into one by my surroundings.

maybe i'll trying smoking pot while writing, it usually helps me do most things in life so i don't see why it would fail me now.

i conquered my fear for salmon today. for the first time in 3yrs i ate the yummy fish. the last time i had salmon it ended with puke all over a friends new lexus suv, they were giving me a ride home from my cousins second birthday, today she turned five. the little ones grow so fast. i have two half brothers one is four and the other is five. today they met for the first time. i don't think they understood that they were both my brothers. but it was fucking crazy seeing them together i could see half of myself in each one of them.

alright now its 4:36am and i have to be functional in a few hours. peace

No comments: